- Any returns or exchanges as set out below can only be made after a Return Authorization Number(RAN) has been issued by us. We reserve the right to refuse any returns if this procedure is not followed.
- To obtain your RAN, you must first contact us via email, including your details of purchase and Order Reference Number, to inform us of your intentions. This must be done within 30 daysof receiving your order.
- You may return goods and receive a refund within 30 daysfrom the date of delivery. Goods must be returned as set out in their original condition and with all packaging intact.
- If the goods delivered are faulty or have been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the goods free of charge, or give you a full refund including delivery costs, providing the goods are returned to us within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- All other returns goods (which are not listed in Item 2above) will be subjected to standard courier charges that to be borne by the customer.
- We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items after 30 days have elapsedor for items that have been used.
- Bespoke products such as personalized art work or photosand bespoke coloured or sized designs requested by customer are not returnable under this agreement unless defective.
- When returning goods, please ensure that to enclose your original receipt/invoice so that we can identify your consignment on arrival.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded delivery serviceto return goods. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received by us.
- All goods must be in their original conditionand with all packaging intact,as we cannot exchange used goods. Due to the delicate nature of art prints, canvas panels must be wrapped individually, as provided, to prevent scratching.
- Following receipt of returned goods as set out above, refunds will be processed within 14 days. Refunds will be credited via the original purchaser’s payment method.
Should you wish to cancel any order after making payment, cancellation can only be made via the standard refund process as per our Refund/Returns Policy. If you cancel payment with your card provider rather than following our refund policy, you will be liable for fee that provider charges us.
By sending us your image, you are automatically acknowledging that you are the copyright owner of this image, or have obtained permission from the copyright owner in written form, which permits us to print it in accordance with your order.
- All goods that require delivery will be sent to the mailing address provided by the customer that is captured in our system. If there is any change to the mailing address or contact details, customer is advice to notify us immediately to avoid any delay or missing order.
- Should there be any undelivered goods caused by the wrong mailing address given, and the customer is unreachable, we shall retain the undelivered goods for a period of 3 months from the date of delivery. After which it shall be treated as Unclaimed Order, and it will be destroyed without any further notice to the customer.